CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

RanDum-neZZ

Christie and Jos Language!~

Badoi = Baka + Hidoi
-> Used to describe something that is stupid and
mean in Japanese.

Stumean = Stupid + Mean
-> Ditto, except it is more commonly used and
understood because it is in English.

Futa = Short for Futago, which means twin
-> Used whenever we are bored, and whenever
we want to dedicate something to us (eg. Futa words)

Okies = Derived from the English word 'Okay'
-> Used in internet conversations (eg. Okies, i'll get on it)

Backies = Derived from the English word 'Back'
-> Used in internet conversations, most commonly
used after a 'brb' or a 'gtg'

*****

Haha.. that was random-ness for the soul... =P
Went out for lunch with my piano teacher, adeline and justin.. >=(
Someone wasted my battery...
I wonder who.... >___>
That was very smart of ******
LOL~ >=D
Yea.. we had desserts after lunch.. >=D

Then I hurried over to Riverside to watch the same movie
I watched on satureday.. LOL >=D~~~
Haha... biked at Del's house.. >=D
I forgot what it meant to be a monkey. .T^T
I've lost my skills!!.. This is beyond sad... T^T
I used to be a really good playground-player..
Haha~
The skills diminished over time.. >=D~

Met christie at Charles and Keith~
Literally jumped on her!
WHEE~ Haha~ >=D
It's a wonder she didn't recoil.. =P
*huggles*

Signed,

*☆★--~Illusions~--★☆*

0 comments: