CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

NaTiOnAl DaY ( <-- Yes, I know it's annoying to type like that!)


Posted this cos I liked its editing XD



Might as well post up Malaysia flags...
Just to celebrate Malaysia's national day XDXD~
But i'm not even malaysian! (ahem ahem)~
We had our national day today..T^T... It was.. boring...>__>
Except for the guitarists and the little kids fashion show!
That was soooo cute!
I wanted to pinch those little girls in hanboks!
They're just waddling around in colourful garments!
KYAAAA!~~ >=D

Ahem... a group of shitta girls performed...
Yes, very smart of them...
One came in this billowy black shirt (made her look pregnant!)
And all of them were wearing skinny jeans...
>__>
Wannabes... LOL~ ^__^
I'm not bitching about them...
I'm merely reflecting the thoughts of the entire school...

Ponteng (skived) half the school away...
Went to Del's house and I tried her electronic scooter...
Haha.. stef and I wobbled like crazy~ >=3... ^__^
I tried racing against stef with del's bicycle...
I lost... >_>
But when I ran, I beat stef on her bicycle! LOL~

Christie couldn't come..T^T..
Damn.. >=)
We would've had so much fun together!
Hee heee~ >=3
Del, stef and I had iglool...
Lol~
The green tea and oreo was good~
#32 on the menu.. ^___^


Konata with a malaysian flag! o.O

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the national day for you guys? LOL, I've got a feeling you're Laz...

Only Laz would be this insane! Hahahaa!

Laz = Lazurite, btw..

PS: If i'm wrong, ignore this comment... And, yeah, I have an account, but I don't want you to see it. ~O.P~

*☆★--~Illusions~--★☆* said...

Okay... now I'm suspicious. Who are you? o___O

Yep, you guessed right. I'm Laz. Got a problem? >=D~ Tell me who u are and lets chat okies? >=D~

Laz as in the character from Granado Espada rite?

And yea, I'm blur.. T^T.. Tell me who you are!

Guesses: T**p? L*l? D****s? =( (names put with asterick for privacy, if you're my friend, you'll noe who I'm talking about)

Ednaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

haha
jose!!
"shitta"girls?
omg!
hahahahahahahaha

*☆★--~Illusions~--★☆* said...

Lol~~ Hw did u guess it was me? >=D
Oh yeah..
'shitta girls' was diana's idea.. >=D
Go blame her genius skills~~ >=3